奥鹏网院作业 发表于 2019-2-28 19:27:15

西安交通大学19年3月课程考试《英语3(新录)》作业考核...

西安交通大学19年3月课程考试《英语3(新录)》作业考核试题
1.[单选题]____________you don't like him is none of my business.
    A.What
    B.Who
    C.That
    D.Whether
    正确答案:——C——
2.[单选题]Wireless waste from cell phones, pocket PCs, and music players (             ) special problems because they have toxic chemicals in batteries and other components.
    A.expose
    B.commit
    C.pose
    D.transport
3.[单选题]Mary (             ) to go abroad for further education, but she gave it up later.
    A.is hoping
    B.was hoping
    C.had hoped
    D.has hoped
4.[单选题]The crime was discovered till 48 hours later,____________gave the criminal plenty of time to get away.
    A.which
    B.that
    C.so
    D.what
    正确答案:————
5.[单选题]She has two best friends.             of them is in the country.
    A.All
    B.Both
    C.No one
    D.Neither
6.[单选题]In some areas China is(               )the developed countries, but it will take some years before we can catch up with them.
    A.growing into
    B.whipping up
    C.gaining on
    D.heading for
7.[单选题]A remote-controlled bomb exploded outside a hotel near the town square yesterday, (             )at least 12 people.
    A.having been injured
    B.having injured
    C.injured
    D.injuring
8.[单选题]As people's living standards improve, the health and beauty business is (            )with more sophisticated products than ever before.
    A.astonishing
    B.flourishing
    C.exaggerating
    D.diminishing
9.[单选题]— Shall we sit up here on the grass or down there near the water?— __________________.
    A.It’s very kind of you
    B.No, I wouldn’t
    C.Yes, please
    D.Here you are
10.[单选题]Makers of consumer electronics will pay for environmental sanitation    services to collect and (             )    used refrigerators, computers and televisions under the new rules.
    A.discharge
    B.distribute
    C.dispose of
    D.deal with
11.[单选题]____________he works hard, I don't mind when he finishes the experiment.
    A.As soon as
    B.As well as
    C.So far as
    D.So long as
12.[单选题]After the new technique was introduced, the factory produced (             )cars in 2002 as in the year before.
    A.as twice many
    B.as many twice
    C.twice as many
    D.as twice as many
13.[单选题]The worsening of the country's economy could mean (            ) public support for the ruling party.
    A.crippled
    B.subtracted
    C.fluttered
    D.diminished
14.[单选题]I just wonder if (            )ever(             )that you could have your own enterprise and run it yourself when you were still a student.
    A.it...occurred
    B.you...occurred to it
    C.it...occurred to you
    D.you...occurred
15.[单选题]Will you _________me a favor, please?
    A.do
    B.make
    C.bring
    D.give
16.[单选题]Bicycle riders want the city government to set aside special lanes for bicycles on some of the main streets, but though they have got some supporters, (            )likes the idea.
    A.everyone
    B.not everyone
    C.no one
    D.someone
17.[单选题]For traditional Chinese painters, fame and fortune come late, and it is (             )for artists to hold their first exhibitions when they are over seventy years old.
    A.hardly common
    B.less frequent
    C.not unheard of
    D.just usual
18.[单选题]Any excitement you have at starting a new job is always (               ) with a certain amount of fear.
    A.mingled
    B.dotted
    C.joined
    D.scarred
19.[单选题]— Who is John Smith? — He is the speaker ____________ heard last week.
    A.which we would have
    B.we would have
    C.we
    D.we had
20.[单选题]— May I use your bike for a moment?— ____________________________
    A.It's well.
    B.It doesn't matter.
    C.By all means.
    D.I have no idea
21.[单选题]The problem of poverty is particularly (            ) in rural areas where one in three adults is unemployed.
    A.offensive
    B.significant
    C.acute
    D.frail
22.[单选题](            )more information, they could make the plan better than it is now.
    A.Having given
    B.If giving
    C.Given
    D.To be given
23.[单选题]My trip to the small village under the control of the enemy fire was full of delays and difficulties, but I eventually (             ) .
    A.got by
    B.turned it over
    C.hit the sack
    D.made it
24.[单选题]Japan's productivity has overtaken America's in some manufacturing industries, but elsewhere the United States has (            )its lead.
    A.take up
    B.brought back
    C.rested on
    D.clung to
25.[单选题]As some of the rules concerning foreign trade run contrary to the principles of the WTO, the government decided to (             )them as soon as possible.
    A.abolish
    B.accomplish
    C.distinguish
    D.establish
26.[单选题]The thought of dying slowly and painfully (            )me. I really can't understand why so many people are opposed to euthanasia (安乐死).
    A.terrifies
    B.curses
    C.puzzles
    D.injures
27.[单选题]He (            )the problem (             )in his mind for a whole week before he did anything about it.
    A.switched...on
    B.kicked...up
    C.turned...over
    D.took...on
28.[单选题]I was giving a talk to a large group of people, the same talk I            to half a dozen other groups before.
    A.was giving
    B.am giving
    C.had given
    D.have given
29.[单选题]Space exploration has been made (             )with the development of modern science and technology.
    A.it possible
    B.it was possible
    C.that possible
    D.possible
30.[单选题]This is ____________ I want to tell you.
    A.it
    B.that
    C.which
    D.what
31.[单选题]We don't doubt ____________ he can make a good job of it.
    A.if
    B.that
    C.what
    D.why
32.[单选题]After a very busy schedule in the past two months, Kenneth plans to take things (             )for a while.
    A.at ease
    B.easily
    C.easy
    D.with ease
33.[单选题]If your monthly salary exceeds 10,000, you haveto (            ) 20% tax from the sum you receive.
    A.designate
    B.repay
    C.subtract
    D.snatch
34.[单选题]Women workers wear hats ____________their hair gets caught in the machinery.
    A.if
    B.in case
    C.unless
    D.because
35.[单选题]As the semester is drawing to an end, the student union is calling on all the students to (             )the temptation to cheat on exams.
    A.refuse
    B.reject
    C.resist
    D.resolve
36.[单选题]When energy is converted from one form to another, some energy is always lost as heat.(            ),no energy conversion is 100% efficient.
    A.In other terms
    B.In other words
    C.In another way
    D.In some way
37.[单选题]It is said that             boys in your school like playing football in their spare time, though others prefer basketball.
    A.quite a lot
    B.quite a few
    C.quite a bit
    D.quite a little
38.[单选题]While freshmen are considered part of the academic elite, some of them appear to lack common sense (            )following the traffic regulations.
    A.coming to
    B.when coming to
    C.when it comes to
    D.when they come to
39.[单选题]Henry stood by me when I most needed it. I will always (            ) that.
    A.impress
    B.register
    C.pledge
    D.appreciate
40.[单选题]The time will come ____________ man can fly____________ he likes in the universe.
    A.how ... where
    B.when ... wherever
    C.where ... where
    D.what ... which
41.[单选题]A man who is good enough to shed his blood for his country is good enough (             )a fair deal afterwards.
    A.being given
    B.been given
    C.given
    D.to be given
42.[单选题]Certainly in our society teachers don't enjoy the respect that is (            ) to doctors and lawyers.
    A.rewarded
    B.accorded
    C.designated
    D.transferred
43.[单选题]Vicki never worried or hesitated about anything, she just(            ) it and almost always got whatever she wanted.
    A.went by
    B.went for
    C.went over
    D.went with
44.[单选题]Three people went killed in the bomb explosion, but police have not yet identified the (               ) .
    A.representatives
    B.statistics
    C.victims
    D.circumstances
45.[单选题]The problem is not             so easy as you think. It's far from being settled.
    A.hardly
    B.almost
    C.nearly
    D.scarcely
46.[单选题]NASA's Mars program was set back when two spacecraft failed up reaching Mars, one (             )up in the planet's atmosphere and the other   after a software failure.
    A.burned; disappeared
    B.burned; disappearing
    C.burning; disappearing
    D.burning; disappeared
47.[单选题]— Would you mind changing seats with me?— __________________.
    A.I'd rather stay here if you don't mind.
    B.Sorry, I don't like neither.
    C.Certainly, why not?
    D.Yes, we like these two places
48.[单选题]The reason I plan to go is ____________if I don't.
    A.because she will be unhappy
    B.that she will be unhappy
    C.what she will be unhappy
    D.for she will be unhappy
49.[单选题]— How do you do? Glad to meet you.— __________________.
    A.Fine. How are you?
    B.How do you do? Glad to meet you, too.
    C.How are you? Thank you!
    D.Nice. How are you?
50.[单选题]"Hi, John, could you show me how to (             ) graphics with text on the same screen?"
    A.fuse
    B.clone
    C.merge
    D.mingle

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 西安交通大学19年3月课程考试《英语3(新录)》作业考核...